Get Answers to Frequently Asked Sea Isle Rental Questions…
How do I make a Sea Isle Rental Reservation?
- E-mail [email protected] or call her toll-free at 1-800-732-4753 or on her cell 609-675-6574 to get more info or book your Sea Isle Rental.
What are the accepted Payment methods?
- Personal checks up to a month before check-in, or cash, Visa or Mastercard is accepted anytime.
How are the payments scheduled?
- Weekly rentals require an initial deposit of a few hundred dollars, depending upon the rental price, additional payments will be due within a month or 2 months to bring the payments up to half of the rental amount, then the balance of the rent and fees are due one month before check-in. For long term rentals a payment schedule is set up for 4 or 5 payments with the first payment due one month before check-in.
What time can I check in?
- The NEW check-in time is 1:00 P:M and the NEW check-out time is 10:00 A:M.
Can I bring my pet or pets?
- We have pet friendly rentals available. You can choose pet friendly when you do a rental search on our site. Or I can do a search for you and email it to you. Contact me at [email protected] to let me know what you need.
Do you have rentals that provide handicapped access?
- Please ask us if you need handicapped access. We’ll do our best, though sometimes it may be difficult to find.
How is my security deposit handled?
- Instead of paying a security deposit of hundreds of dollars you can pay a Security Deposit Protector fee of $45. This will cover any damage to the property you are renting up to $1500. It is a non-refundable fee but saves you from having to pay a security deposit and takes care of any problem that might occur during your stay. This program has also been used successfully in Ocean City and Avalon for years and saves everyone time and money.
Can I reserve the same property for next year?
- Yes, we gladly accept reservation requests when you check-out for the following year. The requests are subject to owner approval but it holds that time period for you until we send you a lease for next year. We have reservation forms in your check-in packet and you can drop the form off when you check-out.
If you have any additional Sea Isle City Rental Questions, please call Maggie at (609) 675-6574. Thank you!